Unless stated separately, copyright of the materials including text, images, design and other data on the Site is owned by the Division for International Relations. No material on the Site may be reproduced without the express permission of the Division for International Relations.
Although the Division for International Relations makes every effort to ensure that all information on the Site is correct, the Division for International Relations makes no guarantee of, and is not responsible for the accuracy and reliability of the Site. Moreover, the Division for International Relations shall not have any responsibility for any damages arising out of use of the Site. The information on the Site is subject to change by the Division for International Relations without prior notice.
○ Linking to the Site
If you would like to link to the Site, please contact the relevant group listed on the "Contact List" webpage of the Site by email in advance. When you set up a link to the Site, please specify that the link leads to the Division for International Relations website. However, if your request is deemed to come under any of the following, the Division for International Relations may choose to decline your request to link to the Site. The Division for International Relations shall not be responsible for any problems or damages arising from linking to the Site.
- A link which is created for the purpose of offending public order and morals;
- A link which seems to damage or slander a third party, a specific person of the University of Tokyo, and/or the University of Tokyo itself;
- A link which is likely to cause misunderstanding about activities of the University of Tokyo;
- A link which is created for the purpose of commercial or profit-making activities;
- A link which is created for the purpose of incorporating contents of the Site into the frame on the linking website.
○ Protection of Users Personal Information
Personal information collected by the inquiry form or other services of the Site shall be only used within the scope of the prescribed purposes. The said information shall be handled in strict compliance with privacy protection norms.
○ Purpose of Use of Collected Information
Personal information collected by the Site shall be used to the extent necessary for smooth operation of the Site. Email address or phone number information of users shall be used to contact them when responding to or confirming inquiries.
○ Acquisition of Personal Information
The Division for International Relations collects name, email address and other user personal information through the inquiry form of the Site.
○ Provision of Collected Information to the Third Parties
Personal information collected through the Site will not be provided to or used by third parties without the user's express consent or unless in fulfillment of the requirements of the law.
○ Access Log
The Site stores access information (access date, IP address, host name, type of browser used and other related information), but such information does not identify individuals. The Division for International Relations does not provide such information to third parties of external institutions.
○ Scope of Application
The Division for International Relations takes necessary security measures to prevent and correct unauthorized access, leakage, loss and falsification of the collected personal information on the Site.